Thursday, May 16, 2013

Welcome to my world

I welcome you all to my world of happiness, dreams, desires, hopes, expectation, love, affection and care. Life is really very b'ful so I want to cherish each and every moment of it, thats why I never bother if its day or night or what time it is.

Let me introduce you to the most amazing, funny and b'ful gal I ever meet in my life, I call her Betu, she is really close to my heart. I know her since last seven years. We're the best buddies and the best companions. Yes its been seven years but its like I know her since ages. We being humans want to be get loved by someone, we all want that someone special in our life who will be yours for forever, she/he would care, love and protect you. But do we all really get what we want to? No not at all, because of our over expecations moreover also because of  our excess of desires, we all are missing or ignoring that someone special that we all possess. That most amazing and really someone special person is you and only you. You're the best thing happenned to you, you're the most special person for yourself, love yourself and be yourself everyone else would start loving you automatically. No need to act god to live for others and do good to others and pretend to be a good human being rather behave good to yourself, respect your innerself and automatically you'd reflect a great personality living inside you. Its all about you and only you what matters, how you lived? how you enjoyed this god's  b'ful gift called life.

I work in a software development firm, yes I am a software engineer by profession. Don't want to hype myself but I am a good software developer and a very ambicious person. I carry very big dreams and targets to achieve and day-by-day I am growing in it. By gods grace, someday I will reach to my destination for which I have planned for.

Thank you god for showing this wonderful day. Good Night :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment